Slight Scare...

Hello! Hey I won't have tons of time to email, but I just wanted to sent a quick email to let you all know that I'm still alive. If I went a week without sending you an email you might be a little worried haha. In a minute I'm going to be going to the hospital with my companion for a check up. We had quite an eventful day! We were doing studies and he all of the sudden started complaining about being dizzy and not able to breathe. He said he was gasping for breath but couldn't get anything! All of the sudden he just basically passed out. I freaked out and didn't know what to do. I called an ambulance and carried him downstairs to take him to the hospital. They quickly got him and took him there. He is all good now though so don't worry.  It might have come on because of us always riding around in the sun and running in the mornings. He is as fine as ever now so don't worry too much about him. We are just going to go to the hospital to do a check up and see if everything is still ok.
I really enjoyed the pictures that you sent of your bike trip. That looked like a lot of fun! I wish I could join you guys and go biking haha. Well I love you lots! Have an awesome week!
Love,
Andrew
 
A Great Time With My Temporary Companion Zheng!

 
View From Our Apartment



 
Art Museum






 
 
Nice Email From Zheng


 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enjoying The Work!

My Final Email Home!