Our New Area Is The Best!

Hey Everyone,

Wow, I can't believe that Eric is done with the mission! Time has certainly flown and it's really weird to get your emails about your fun excursions in Japan with him. I guess I don't really have to worry about telling you to take pictures cuz I know that Dad has probably already taken plenty haha. I'm also glad to hear that you are experiencing some of the pleasures that being in Taiwan and Japan have to offer, such as the humidity. That's pretty much how it is every day, but the difference is I think the body just gets used to it because luckily I'm not having nearly as rough as a time as you guys are having! Make sure you buy me something sweet over there. I don't actually really know what to ask for. But you know that I just like surprises so whatever you get (as long as it's good) will be good enough.

I've been having a lot of fun in my new area with my new companion. We get a long really well. Elder Dalmer is a pretty chill guy and easy to get along with and joke around with. He also is really sincere about the the missionary work. It makes things lots of fun. Yes, I am district leader, but I just didn't think it was that important of a thing to tell in the email last time, but it's actually a lot of fun and less scary than I thought it would be. btw, Eric, I would really like it if you sent me some of your DTM plans and stuff like that because any kind of advice would be much appreciated! You're the best!
 
My new area is awesome. We have lots of cool people that we are meeting with. This area is actually golden! We have found the investigator that I have been looking for my entire mission! His name is S.... He's about 23 and he's super cool. He has a huge desire to learn, has super good English, and the best part...he's a personal weight trainer!!! Yeah it's best! Every morning we get up early and we go the the park and we work out with him! He knows lots of sweet exercises and it kills! He also is set to be baptized in September!
 
Well I love you all! Have an awesome week!
Love,
Andrew




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enjoying The Work!

Slight Scare...

My Final Email Home!