New Companion!!

Hey Everyone!

Things are still going super good down here in the land of Nanzi. It's been raining hard, every day, for the past two weeks straight, but it's still lots of fun! Especially because of my new compaion...Elder Grisenti! He is awesome. He's from St. George, Utah, and really likes sports, and missionary work, which is the best combination haha. He is just out of the MTC, which means that I'm training!!! I'm super excited to be able to train, even though I really don't feel like I'm able to train anyone. I feel like we are going to be learning from each other. I woke up at 4:40am and rode the train up to Taizhong to the meeting and to pick up my new companion. And then we didn't get home until about 6:30pm. We've been having a great time together and I'm looking forward to spending the next two move calls together.

My last companion, Elder Zheng (the temporary missionary) was awesome as well. Last week we spent a lot of time in the hospital doing check ups and fun stuff like that, but he had a good attitude about it. Unfortuntatly we went to a really bad hospital that took forever to do anything, but we had a good time together. He was super happy to have a chance to serve as a missionary for a short time, and he was an excellent companion. His Chinese was pretty good too haha. 
Last monday, we went to a little out door art museum place and they had some pretty cool stuff.  There was a lot of weird artwork, but it looked pretty cool.
 
All of our investigators are doing pretty well, except it has been super hard here to get anyone to church! No one is coming! It's really frustrating, considering we have talked about it a lot with them, but I guess we just have to keep trying. Please keep praying for all my friends here, that would be awesome!
 
I'm glad that you finished up the garage Dad! That looks really nice! It looks super professional! It must have taken a long time to do all of that, but it must feel good to be finally done!
 
Well I love you all lots and I'm grateful for all the your support! Have an awesome week!!
Love,
Andrew
 
Elders Grisenti and Stevens
 
 
Southern Trainers

 
New Arrivals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enjoying The Work!

Slight Scare...

My Final Email Home!