Root Beer Floats And Much More!

Ni Hao Ma,

 Well to make up for not sending any pictures last week I made sure to send plenty of them today. Sorry for sending so many haha. We had a pretty good week though so that's why I was able to send so many pictures! Hopefully the pictures of N... at her baptism went through ok. She is super awesome! She told us last week that she has been recommending her younger brother to go to church and now he is meeting with the missionaries over there! Yeah!

  Last week we also went hiking with one of our friends J.... We went to a place called Da Ken (at least I think that's how it's spelled), and hiked up the mountains there. It's was a really nice place, and is called the Great Wall of Taiwan because from a certain angle, the mountain looks like a giant wall. In Taiwan I haven't seen very many places with much nature, but we found some! We had to drive quite a ways to get to them though. In the mountains there aren't a lot of people, and it's a lot more pretty there with the open space. It was a pretty fun, and very steep hike. The entire trail was just a bunch of logs spaced out that we would walk on, in some places it was just like crawling up a ladder basically. It was a lot of fun.
 
  Right now on the investigator front, we are meeting with a lot of new cool people every week, but a lot of them only have interest in meeting with us because we are Americans, so it's kind of hard to find people that want to learn about the gospel. We are meeting with L... who's in his 30s and is really nice. He's a really quiet and shy person so it's been hard to really connect with him or get him to really meet a lot of members, but he seems really interested in learning the gospel. He has a baptismal date for the 30th of this month. He is really willing and will do everything we invite him to do, but I just can't understand him. He hardly talks and I have no ideas what his feelings are of the gospel. We try to ask him tons of questions in the lessons to get him to talk a bit, and from his answers he seems sincere. He's a really nice guy and I hope that we can continue to keep working with him.
 
  No, I still haven't received the Easter package. It's not in the mission office either so it might still be in the Elder's apartment. I'll try to find out whose apartment it's in so I can call them and set things straight. Have you already sent out the other package? If not, I thought of something to send...a rubericks cube. My companion, Elder Moore, can do it really well, so for the past few nights he's been teaching me and now I can do it! They don't have any nice ones here so if you could send me one that would be sweet!
 
  This past week was really nice. We had a hiking trip, root beer floats inside of measuring cups, and a watermelon growing out of our sink. We're going to try to pull it out and start growing it in a pot or something. That's pretty much all I've got this week though. It sounds like you are all having a good time back home. I love you all!
 
Love
Andrew
 






 
Hike With Jason


 
Watermelon Spout

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enjoying The Work!

Slight Scare...

My Final Email Home!