Happy Mother's Day Mom!


   Wow, it was great to be able to talk with you all last night! Everyone looked happy! Ian, you looked a little tired. Hopefully you got to take a nap after church got out haha. Sorry I called you late, I could've sworn that you told me to skype at 7:30. It's all good though, at least the computer worked and we were able to talk.

   The grass seriously looked so green back in Ohio! I haven't seen nice green grass like that for a while. I really miss all the open space and all the grass in Ohio. I love the warmth here in Taiwan. The weather is nice here literally every single day! It has only rained twice so far. The other days, you can just assume that it will be sunny and warm. It's unchanging.

  Like I said yesterday, N... was baptized! She's awesome! I only met her during my second week here in Donghai, but it feels like I've known her for a lot longer than that. I've already seen in this short amount of time how much the gospel really makes people happier. She was already a really outgoing person when we met her, but you could just tell the change each time we met with her. The gospel has also given her a better perspective in life and what is most important. She even brought her older sister to the baptism.  She was excited that I was going to be talking to Eric because I told her that he was in Japan near to where she used to live. She tried teaching me a bunch of Japanese so I could show it off. Unfortunately, I forgot most of what she said, but at least I remembered a little bit.

  Well, I don't really have much else to report. Today we are going to try to play soccer again. Last week it failed because of the rain, but today the skies are clear. Well, I love you all lots! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Love,
Andrew



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enjoying The Work!

Slight Scare...

My Final Email Home!