Hey Everyone!! 

 Well this week was a little slower than most but that's ok.  You know you're doing a good job talking with everyone if you recognize many of the people that you see on the street or in the park or in convenient stores as people that you've met and talked with before. It's really great to be able to talk and meet so many different people here in Taiwan. I've learned a great deal about the people here in Taiwan and their thoughts and feelings about God, life, and their families. Many people aren't sure of who God is, why we are here on Earth, or even how they can have a happy successful family. It makes me very appreciative of the knowledge that we have through the gospel of Jesus Christ! It opens our eyes to a larger picture and gives us hope and new direction! It's really comforting.

  On Thursday we also went up to Taizhong for our Mission Leadership Council. It was the last one that we will have with President and Sister Blickenstaff . The next time they hold the meeting will be with the new mission president. It was a good meeting where we talked about the importance of planning and about setting a good example for the other missionaries in the mission. It helped me realize that there are still many things that I can improve as a missionary. I'm working hard to be though!

  I'm glad that Dad, Mom, and Alexa had a good time up in Washington DC! I'm sorry the weather wasn't the best. I know how you all feel though. I can't remember the last time that when I came home for the night I wasn't completely drenched with sweat. Now that I mention it, I can't remember the last time I was ever not drenched with sweat all throughout the day haha. I guess that's just what it's like for Taiwan Taizhong missionaries haha. 

  This next week will be fun. We have a big Zone Conference this Thursday and it will be President Blickestaff's last one. Hopefully it will be a excellent one! I'm excited! 

  Well I love you all. I hope you all have a great week!!!
Love

Elder Stevens



Two New Missionaries Assigned To The Arizona Mission




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enjoying The Work!

Slight Scare...

My Final Email Home!