Happy Mother's Day!

Hey Everyone!! 

  Happy Mother's Day!! Well, I just got done Skyping with my family. Thanks for everyone who came, it was a lot of fun to see all the family. Especially Uncle Bob who came all the way from Wyoming just to Skype with me. (Well, I guess he came to visit Grandma for Mother's Day too haha) It's too bad that the time always seems to go too fast. But when we talk the next time, we won't have a time limit! 

  Since I just Skyped and said a bunch of stuff, I don't really know what I should email. I'm enjoying my time in Ping Dong. It's starting to get super hot, but we're doing alright.

  This week was super fun though! I went on exchanges with my son Elder Grisenti!! He is in my zone, but he's all the way in Hengchun and Kending so we never see them. But on Tuesday they came up for our Zone Meeting and afterwards we did exchanges with them and then they went back on Wednesday. We had a great time and saw some miracles. All three of our lessons cancelled on us so we just went tracking and contacting all day long. At night we only had time to tract for a little bit (like 15 minutes) but since we had planned it in, we decided to go. The street we chose wasn't that promising, and only one or two of the houses had any lights on. So we went to the closest one with lights on and the guy opened up and let us right in before I had said two words haha. His sister is Christian and he said he would love to learn more about it so we could come back this next week. We also saw a miracle from talking to everyone, even old amas. We originally weren't going to talk with her because sometimes they don't even speak Chinese, but we decided we should and she immediately pulled over and said she has always wanted to be able to meet and learn with the missionaries. So we met the next day and she's super cool and wants to come to church.

  When Elder Grisenti and I were companions, we would always play "pig" with his mini basketball hoop. To remember old times we played two games that night for "all the marbles!" And I won both times! I can't let the young missionaries show up us experienced ones haha.

  We also had a little BBQ on Saturday with a bunch of members and investigators. It was a lot of fun. 
  It was a great week and I'm having lots of fun. Thanks for all the love and support!! Love you all!
  Elder Stevens

Early Mornings, Late Nights, The Work Of Zone Leaders



P-Day Fun


Typical Street In Ping Dong



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enjoying The Work!

Slight Scare...

My Final Email Home!