Quick Post...

Hello Everyone!! 

 Sorry my time is a little short, so I will type quickly. Last week was pretty good. On our last
pday we just kind of went wandering around the city looking for cool things.  It was fun. 

 Tuesday we got up at 4:30 am to get on the train to go to Taichung for our Mission Leadership Council. It was a long ride and I was exhausted. I was planning to sleep on the 3.5 hour ride up, but then some other elders I knew sat in the seats next to us... so no one got any sleep haha. The meeting was good though. We learned a lot of good stuff. (Sorry, I don't have time to write what we did learn).

 Wednesday we had our English party. We had a big Easter party with a pinata and an Easter egg hunt. We ended up making the pinata too thick so nobody could break it after about 20 to 30 minutes. So I ended up having to go in there and break it for them haha.

The rest of the week was good but I have 30 seconds left to type. I love you all!
Elder Stevens

Taichung, Taiwan Mission Leadership Council, March 2016









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enjoying The Work!

Slight Scare...

My Final Email Home!