A New Year's Transfer...

Hi Everyone,

   Well my time of serving in Xihu has come to a close and I was transferred today. I've been moved down to the farthest south of Taiwan to a place called Ping Dong. It seems really pretty down here and it's a lot more populated because we are in the middle of Ping Dong city. My new companion is an Elder Lin. He is Taiwanese and seems to be really cool. He was actually my old companion Elder Williams companion right before I went into Xihu, so he served in Xihu for about 6 months. We are the Zone Leaders down here so that should be pretty fun. I'm looking forward to doing what I can to help out down here.

   Last week's Chinese New Year was a lot of fun though. We were lucky and had meal appointments for lunch and dinner on every day for the entire week! So we ate pretty well last week. In Taiwan they don't really do anything in regards to traditional stuff for New Years, but they just eat a bunch. Everyone gets together and goes back to their old homes and relaxes with their family. So we didn't see any special fireworks or parades or anything like that, but we did get to eat a bunch and meet with most of the members of our ward. It was really fun meeting with them all. The members in Xihu really are super awesome. Everyone was really shocked and surprised that I was moved today. The ward was really nice and really good to us and it is a shame to leave. 

  I especially didn't want to leave because it felt that during the two movecalls I was there, I didn't get anything accomplished. We worked and worked, but didn't get anything done. I just hope that maybe something that we did there can help someone come to recognize the importance of this message that we share. 

  Elder Cole's new companion in Xihu is none other than my MTC companion Elder Osborne! I hope that they can have a good time there and find some new people to meet with.

  Ping Dong is a nice area and I'm excited to serve here. I'm sorry I don't really know what else to write so I'll just end here haha. I hope you all have a great week!! Love you all!
Love

Elder Stevens


Ping Dong Is South Of The Island


Hard To Say Goodbye!





Sights To See In The County Of Ping Dong




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enjoying The Work!

Slight Scare...

My Final Email Home!